Re: 20040426:GMU IDD LDM Feed

Hi Ying,

It is good to hear that you have contacted Dr Chaowei Yang.

Do you wish to deliver to other GMU sites, or sites outside GMU?

If sites within GMU, have them install the LDM, then they would direct
their "requests" to your machine, and you would have "allows" for their
machine(s)...this is in the ldmd.conf file.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Cheers,

Jeff