20040513:level II CRAFT Feed

Hi Harry,

We are still working through the logistics of the topology.

Great to hear you are willing to ingest the full feed and become a 2nd
tier feed site.

I suspect I will be feeding you from the "mecca" of OU, but allow me to
confirm with them before we commit to that site.

We may also feed you from our machine "thelma" or maybe even Purdue...

I hope to have more solid information by next week.

Cheers,

Jeff