20040601: LDM NEXRD2 data from the Max

>From: David Fitzgerald <address@hidden>

Hi Dave,

>I am pulling NEXRD2 data from Penn State, and everything seems to be going
>great, except I am not getting data for LWX, CCX and DIX.
>
>Art Person at PSU says he isn't seeing those stations either.  Are these
>stations not yet available?

It appears that the top level relay at the Max gigapop (U. Maryland) is
not getting all of the CRAFT data (they feed both Penn State and
atm.geo.nsf.gov).  I sent the Max LDM contact a note that showed him
what his ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf request lines should look like.  Hopefully,
he will spot his error and correct it tomorrow morning.