20040616:IDD Mississippi State

Hi Mike,

What we need is a FQDN (fully qualified domain name) and/or IP#'s of the
machine(s) you are hoping to get feeds to.

Also please provide us with the feeds you hope to ingest, please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/feedtypes/index.html

From ths information we will locate an appropriate upstream feed.

Cheers and welcome aboard!

Jeff