20040617: IDD - Redhat Linux 9.0 - FNEXRAD datastream

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Robert,

Oops.  Please ignore my first reply.  The FNEXRAD datastream contains
gridded output from GDRADR.

The FNEXRAD product headers for the two products send out this way
look like:

radar_mosaic_national !grib/unidata/1/#255/200406172242/F000/N0R/sfc!
radar_mosaic_regional_ict !grib/unidata/2/#255/200406172256/F000/N0R/sfc!

The firstis for a US national composite created by GDRADR; the second
is for the regional (floater) composite.

Sorry for the incorrect first answer...

Tom