20040713:Radar data CSU

Hi Paul,

Unidata does generate a 1Km Nat'l mosaic.

The data is delivered via the LDM:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/index.html

on the FNEXRAD feed, please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/feedtypes/index.html

CSU is already getting the data at:
sunset.atmos.colostate.edu [ 6.0.14 ]

site admin is:

Natalie Tourville

address@hidden

or

Debra Molenar

address@hidden

They can dial you in for data access.

I can also grab some files for you if you desire, you indicated you can
use GEMPAK format correct?

Cheers,

Jeff