20040801: OU not feeding?

>From: Gerry Creager N5JXS <address@hidden>

Gerry,

>Am I missing something?
>
>[ldm@bigbird ~/etc]$ ldmping 129.15.194.236
>Aug 01 21:28:18      State    Elapsed Port   Remote_Host           rpc_stat
>Aug 01 21:28:18 SVC_UNAVAIL   0.083037    0   129.15.194.236  RPC:
>Program not registered

I believe that OU is going through their round of updates.  Since they
are using multiple machines to provide the feed, there should be no
data loss when one goes down/is taken off line.  I can check into this
further if you like; please let me know.

>From address@hidden  Tue Aug  3 10:02:28 2004

I spent a few more minutes researching this after I sent the message,
and I suspect you're correct.  I was still getting, apparently all,
Level II data, so there wasn't a real problem.

Thanks,
Gerry