20040802: LDM for LEAD config

Hi Marcus,

I believe that most, if not all, of your requets are from atm.geo.nsf.gov

Is that correct?

If so, i am the only person you need to notify, and I will make the
changes on atm...a timeline would be nice, as we do not want to feed both
machines.

Also, check your ldmd.conf for who you are requesting data from AS WELL AS
anyone  feeding from you as they will need to be made aware of your FQDN
change as well...is the IP staying the  same?

Let us know,

Jeff