Re: 20040802: LDM for LEAD config

Hi Marcus,

Can you snip the relevant request lines from LEAD.extreme..

I am seeing:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_topo_nc?CRAFT+lead.extreme.indiana.edu

Which indicates that you are getting level II radar from atm as well as
thelma...

I will make changes as soon as I hear back from you..

Cheers,

Jeff