20040902:DIFAX

Hi Tom,

I was not aware of the blocking until yeserday either..yes you should have
been made aware..as should have I..and support. We also were hit from the
flank on this one...apologies!

Lowell can contact Pete Pokrandt at U Wisc:
address@hidden

and get an allow from mapmaker, or we can place an allow on
atm.geo.nsf.gov..or you can feed him via atm..

The feed is quite small so latency and hops do not seem to be much of a
factor..

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Cheers,

Jeff