Re: memory

Hi Patrick,

Sounds like we should play golf together...;)

We suggest 2GB of RAM and a 2GB queue..it is best if the queue can live in
RAM space...unless you have large file support..then bump it to 4GB :)

How is your feed, i noticed a later e-mail saying atm may be down?!

I'll check on that as well..at home today, little ones first day of
school, so am waiting at home for "the call" that I hope does not come.

Cheers,

Jeff