20041007:ASU Upgrading LDM

Hi Nancy,

Yes, we need to have root access for two steps of the install...we tread
very lightly, but feel free to change root psswd before and after if need
be the case..

I, or Steve Emmerson will do the upgrade..

Please send fully qualified domain name of machine you want upgraded..

ldm pwd

and

root pwd

you may want to send the root pwd in a seperate message that does not
include the word password...or give it to me via phone..always smart to be
safe :)

You will be upgrading GEMPAK, correct?

Give my regards to the high Sonaran..I truly miss that part of the world
at times.

Cheers,

Jeff