20041028: IDD Feeds

Hello Robert,

I am aware that you have been involved in obtaining weather data via the
IDD since you were in high school..One caveat to follow..do not go fishing
for feeds..

I have been contacted by a site that indicated you were looking for a
feed.

This is not an "ad hoc" process, we manage the topology here at the UPC.

I see that you are currently feeding mostly from bigbird, and yes, bigbird
has been having issues.

How, and for what purpose, are you using this data?

Are you affiliated with a a university or research institution?

Cheers,

Jeff