Re: 20041028: IDD Feeds

Hi Robert,

No worries...Sites just wonder what is up when they are not contacted by
us.. I understand your confusion, at the earlier stages (it was me), we
suggessted you contact universities in hopes of some collaboration due the
the fact that as an individual we could not "support" you.

I have been on bigbird and it now appears to be stable and is well
connected..let's hang on to that feed for awhile and see if it now better
accomodates your needs. If it goes south again, which would be a bummer as
we rely on that machine for relay, we will investigate other feed options.
Bigbird ~should be a great feed, it sits on the I2 router at the Houston
G-pop, and has heavy horses!

Keep us posted,

Jeff