Re: 20041109: IDD Connection Request

Hi Rob and Rorik,

I am investigating which feed into UAF should be the primary feed, it is
not prudent use of bandwidth for the same site to get the same data to
different machines..:)

Currently:

yukon.iarc.uaf.edu

is ingesting only:

FNMOC and HDS

I suspect you may want those feeds as well as the IDS|DDPLUS and others..

Can I have you coordinate a tad with:

Rorik Peterson
address@hidden
907-474-1519

or

Ken Dean
address@hidden
907-474-7364

Rorik is the main contact.

What we want to determine is whose machine is more "operational" (stable)
and who will be using what data. Hopefully we can coordinate a best use
scenario so all data is available on both machines, one can feed the
other, with different PRIMARY and or ALTERNATE feeds..

I will cc Rorik on this as well.

Cheers,

Jeff