20041115:large ldm delays at UK

Hi Tom,

We can do a couple of things...

1) The "sawtooth" pattern we see of your latency often indicates some sort
of volume shaping of incoming traffic.. I would contact your IT dept and
query if they are packet shaping port 388...they will at first deny :)

2) If that is NOT the problem, we can find another feed host(s) for you.

Please do traceroutes to:

weather3.admin.niu.edu

atm.geo.nsf.gov

and