RE: 20041122: LDM

Yup...that was it...thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Unidata Support [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 4:32 PM
To: Tomislav Urban
Cc: Jeff Weber; address@hidden
Subject: 20041122: LDM

Tomislav,

If you are seeing 0 length files on your disk, then it sounds like your
disk is full.

Since the LDM is creating the file, then we are probably safe in
assuming
that the data is reaching your LDM.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

>From: "Tomislav Urban" <address@hidden>

>Jeff -
>
>Is something up with LDM?  I continue to receive files, but as of 8
>something this morning they are all empty (0 bytes).  Or is this on my
>end?
>
>Thanks

**** <
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307 <
---- <
Unidata WWW Service
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support  <
---- <
available in this way, you must let us know in each email you send to
us.