20041203: NCEP ETA models on IDD

Hi Michael,

We do not carry grid #221 (eg the 32KM master grid) nor the
ETA tiles or Arakawa rotated grids that are available from the
NCEP ftp server.

For information on CONDUIT contents, I have:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/data/conduit/ldm_idd/index.html
and the NWS FTP server which these files come from:
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/tg/modfiles.html

For data we carry on HRS, the reference would be the NOAAPORT
users guide at NWS.

Jeff