20041216: GFS pqact entries

Ken,.

I provide the following pattern examples for GEMPAK:

#
# NOAAport GFS/AVN model output
# -----------------------
# AWIPS grids
# Grid #201 N. Hemisphere 381km: ^[YZ].A... KWBC.*/m(AVN|SSIAVN|GFS|SSIGFS)
# Grid #202 CONUS         190km: ^[YZ].I... KWBC.*/m(AVN|SSIAVN|GFS|SSIGFS)
# Grid #203 Alaska        190km: ^[YZ].J... KWBC.*/m(AVN|SSIAVN|GFS|SSIGFS)
# Grid #211 CONUS          80km: ^[YZ].Q... KWBC.*/m(AVN|SSIAVN|GFS|SSIGFS)
# Grid #213 CONUS          95km: ^[YZ].H... KWBC.*/m(AVN|SSIAVN|GFS|SSIGFS)
# Grid #225 Hawaii         80km: ^[YZ].G... KWBC.*/m(AVN|SSIAVN|GFS|SSIGFS)
#
# Select any/all grids desired from [AGHIJQ]
HDS     ^[YZ].[AGHIJQ]... KWB.
([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9]).*/m(AVN|SSIAVN|GFS|SSIGFS)
        PIPE    decoders/dcgrib2 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_GFS.log
#
# Global GFS (Spectral) Thinned grids
# Grid octets I-P will be stitched together as a single global grid
#
HDS     ^H.[I-P]... KWBC ([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9])
        PIPE    decoders/dcgrib2 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_GFSthin.log

You would most likely be interested in the #211 grid (grid identified "Q")
in the first pattern shown above.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support