20041221: please fail off of idd.unidata.ucar.edu and back to your primary site

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi,

The high latency problem with data feeds from atm.geo.nsf.gov was
fixed at approximately 18:46 UTC today, Tuesday, December 21.

Please turn off your feed requests to idd.unidata.ucar.edu and return
them to your primary feed site.  For most of you this will be
atm.geo.nsf.gov;  for others, it may be a different site.

We would like everyone to stop feeding off of idd.unidata.ucar.edu as
soon as possible so we can upgrade this relay node.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden  Tue Dec 21 17:49:21 2004

Hi Tom,

We have stopped feeding off of idd.unidata.ucar,
and switched to atm.geo.nsf.gov at FSL.

Happy holidays!

-- Huming

>From address@hidden  Tue Dec 21 18:30:40 2004

Hi !

Thanks a lot for all supports. I changed it back.

best regards,

yyamazaki