20041221: LDM @ UWYO

>From:  Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>

Steve,

>What's with LDM data reception at your old Alma Mater?  They're
>receiving from Thelma but the latencies are huge!

I see that, and I have no explanation.

In addition to the high latencies to thelma, they have high latencies
to the University of Washington machine sunny89.atms.washington.edu but
not to the FSL machine eldm.fsl.noaa.gov or to aeolus.ucsd.edu!

Even stranger, but probably an indicator of a bad routing problem, is
that we are feeding aeolus.ucsd.edu the NNEXRAD feed that they are, in
turn, feeding UWYO with no latency:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NNEXRAD+weather.uwyo.edu