Re: 20041222: problems with atm.geo.nsf.gov

Hi Jonathan,

I suspect we will see improvements post the 18Z run..we see the data void,
but it appears to be flowing again now...

"There will be another outage today or
> > > tomorrow AM to replace the power supply."

This may be the latest delay, and hopefully the last.

We'll stay on it! ;)

Cheers,

Jeff