20041228: HDS products

Mike,

Our DVB-S test noaaport ingest system was restarted yesterday which
allowed some products from the current nwstg channel with new
/m metatags in the HDS data stream.

I have restored the system and the tags should be as previous.

Now, since the subject has been brought up...

At present, the ETA products in the HDS data stream have
a /mETA string appended to the LDM product header. This will be
changing to /mNAM. The former AVN products (now called GFS)
have been tagged /mAVN and /mSSIAVN. These will change to
/mGFS and /mSSIGFS. We will announce a time when these headers
will change, which will be implemented at all the ingest locations for
HDS within the IDD.

In the mean time, if you currently have patterns with /mETA, you can
update these to /m(ETA|NAM) to work under either convention.
Similarly, /m(AVN|SSIAVN) can be updated to /m(AVN|SSIAVN|GFS|SSIGFS).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support