Fwd: No data

Hi all,

we have not received data since yesterday. I have contacted our primary
feed(ldm.envsci.rutgers.edu) with no success. I have also tried my failover
site(blueskies.sprl.umich.edu) with no success as well.
Anyone could help us and feed wind.mit.edu?

I am running a forecasting class and I need the data.

Thanks

Lodovica

--
Lodovica Illari

Lecturer in Synoptic Meteorology
Program in Atmospheres, Oceans and Climates
Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
54-1612
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307

----- Forwarded message from Lodovica Illari <address@hidden> -----
we have not received any data since 11 am this morning. Do you have any
problems
on your side?
I am running a weather forecasting class and we need the data. Please let me
know asap.

Thanks

Lodovica