RE: 20050209:granger.tacc.utexas.edu stop feeding from emo

Tomislav,

The date has me wondering...did you change your ldmd.conf and pqact.conf
to reflect the name change of the model from ETA to NAM...same for AVN to
GFS...that occurred at around 12Z on the 8th.

A note was posted to ldm-users, are you subscribed to that list?

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support/help/MailArchives/ldm-users-list/msg03828.html

If that is not the issue we will need to explore further..

Cheers

Jeff