20050213: met-62.oswego.edu off emo.unidata.ucar.edu (cont.)

>From:  "Robert J. Ballentine" <address@hidden>

Hi Bob,

>   I just got to your e-mail today (Sunday).  Is it OK if I make the
>switch first thing tomorrow (Monday 2-14)?

Yes, this is OK.  We are just trying to move folks off of emo.  As
Jeff said in his email to you, please switch back to your primary
feed host, AND please do not failover to emo in the future.  Instead
of emo, you can failover to idd.unidata.ucar.edu if your assigned
failover is down (or you need one (re)assigned).

>I have been unable to
>connect to our server (met-62.oswego.edu) from home today.  If I can
>connect to met-62, I'll do it today.

OK.

>If it is urgent, I can go up to
>Oswego later today (I live 30 miles away), and make the change.

No, it is not urgent.  Please don't ruin our Sunday for this!

>   I apologize for the delay in responding to your request, but I have
>had a bad cold and I'm just now catching up on my e-mail.

No worries.