20050215: Iowa - ISU Switch

Hi Anton,

Thanks for the update..

All is well in Boulder, we were blessed with some snow today :), hope all
is well in Iowa City.

We are revamping our LDM servers here at Unidata, and we may want to feed
you from here as your level of ingest increases..we are building a 4 node
Linux cluster with load balancing, this should be able to feed just about
anything to anybody :)

Let's keep with the current topology for the near term, and re-visit when
our cluster is stable...a few weeks.

It appears as if we are still good regarding latency, if this changes, we
can make the change sooner.

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?FNEXRAD+nexraditr.iihr.uiowa.edu

Cheers,

Jeff