20050224:Addressing changes FYI

Hi Gerry,

Not sure if they are using IP's or domain names at OU for their allows...

Sure would not hurt to send a note to:

Carl Sinclair
address@hidden

to insure no interruption of service :)

Cheers,

Jeff

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Got a note already from Carl, and I've already disabled the unidata feed.

At least I've found and squished the network problem that caused all
this...  Foundry EdgeIron that doesn't work/play well with Cisco hardware.

Later, gerry