Re: 20050225:IDD Latency issues

Hi Mark,

Yup, jackie is our test DVB-S ingest, we are bringing it up and down for
testing..not a valid comparison. thelma is a good comp.

stokes looks much better know..there were latencies in the 1000's of
seconds on Friday, now just a few 100's at the beginning of the chart..

Not sure what was going on, but it appears to have cleared up..

Thanks for checking into it!

Jeff