20050301:Sat data

Hi Marek,

No worries, we can get the data from Feb 18th til current...

There are two approaches for getting data that has "passed".

1) our short term archive:

motherlode.ucar.edu

has GINI imagery from feb 22:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?raw/gini

2) and if you prefer AREA files we can get them from SSEC, til the dawn of
time (satellite time that is) ..or virtually so :)

If you would like for us to peek at your ldmd.conf and/or pqact.conf..or
relevant parts of your log files to determine why you are not getting data
please send them..or if you would rather us log on to your system, plz
send password and login..or call me with that info :)

Cheers,

Jeff