Re: 20050301:Sat data

Hi Marek,

Until the firewall issue is resolved, there is not much we can do here.

I can get the past data for you, but if asrc.cestm cannot

ldmping

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

or

unidata.bgsu.edu

There is not much else we can do here...;(

Being as the timing for both gusher and unidata feeds going away was the
same, it leads us to believe that something has changed in the:

asrc.cestm.albany.edu domain...

Still looking at other possibilties...

Jeff