RE: Gempak/LDM/Unidata question from UAH ...

Kevin,

There are no hosts at U. Michigan that are participating in the
CONDUIT data feed, so your request line to weatherlab04 is not
accomplishing a CONDUIT feed for your site. You will need to have an
upstream host assigned to you to feed CONDUIT data. This is the
reason you are not seeing WTMPK grids in your data file.

I will ask Jeff Weber tgo contact you and arrange a site for you
to feed CONDUIT from. Jeff will need to know if you want to receive the
full CONDUIT data stream, or just the NAM grids. He will also need to
know your LDM host name so that the appropriate allow line can be added
to your upstream host.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support