Re: IDD Connection Re-alignment Request

Hi Rob,

I am not "seeing":

daved.ims.uaf.edu

on our stats page:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd/rtstats/siteindex.php

Can you please insert the line:

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

<snip>

/opt/ldm/etc% more ldmd.conf
#####
# $Id: ldmd.conf,v 1.2 2005/02/01 19:00:23 ldm Exp ldm $
# Sample ldmd.conf for ldm5
####

#
# Programs that share a queue with rpc.ldmd
# are started by it and are in the same process group.
#
exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

<snip>

in your ldmd.conf file as indicated above.

I will now attempt to coordinate your feed from FNMOC.

Cheers,

Jeff