Re: 20050330:IDD topo change UAF -> sundog

Thanks James!

As I understand it:

yukon.iarc.uaf.edu

&

yukon.net.images.alaska.edu

..are the same machine, and

inisas02.inis.iarc.uaf.edu

I do believe is no more, but will let the UAF folks verify all this.

daved.ims.uaf.edu

Will become the only feed from sundog after this sorts out.

Thanks again,

Jeff