Re: 20050330:IDD topo change UAF -> sundog

I have added an allow for daved.ims.uaf.edu on sundog.atmos.ucla.edu.
I'll add it to our back-up machine peridot tomorrow (it's indiposed
right now...floor cleaning/waxing of room tonight).

I currently have links assigned to U of Alaska Fairbanks as follows:

inisas02.inis.iarc.uaf.edu       (obsolete?)
yukon.iarc.uaf.edu               (defunct?)
yukon.net.images.alaska.edu
daved.ims.uaf.edu

Contact me if you have problems.

James

James Murakami
Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565

   e-mail:  address@hidden