20050408:CONDUIT Feed to UAH via OU

Hi Mark,

I am hopeful that you can allow CONDUIT to:

aqua.nsstc.uah.edu
192.67.108.50

The contact info is:

Scott Podgorny                             Phone   (256) 961-7819
Research Engineer                          Fax     (256) 961-7755
University of Alabama in Huntsville/ESSC   Email   address@hidden
NASA Marshall Space Flight Center/XD11     Web     http://nsstc.uah.edu

Looks like we may get a big snow event this Sunday, or it may be rain, but
it will be wet in Boulder either way..we need the moisture.

Let us know..

Cheers,

Jeff