20050516:UNF allow of CONDUIT

Hi all,

"crusty" now has access to the CONDUIT feed from:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

If it does not hamper your testing ( I doubt it will, it may add value)
please add the line:

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

at the top of your ldmd.conf file in the "EXEC" section:

i.e.
----
/opt/ldm/etc% more ldmd.conf
#####
# $Id: ldmd.conf,v 1.2 2005/02/01 19:00:23 ldm Exp ldm $
# Sample ldmd.conf for ldm5
####

#
# Programs that share a queue with rpc.ldmd
# are started by it and are in the same process group.
#

exec    "xcd_run MONITOR"
exec    "pqact"
exec    "pqact -f NNEXRAD /usr/local/ldm/etc/pqact.nexrad"
exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

----

Note, we are only asking you add:

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

The information being gathered by this utility can be viewed at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd/rtstats/siteindex.php

After modifying your request (and hopefully adding the stats) just do:

ldmadmin stop   &&   ldmadmin start

....and all should be good again..with CONDUIT :)

Cheers,

Jeff