Re: 20050512: Routing from winderground to idd and rtstats

Hi Mike, the machine also has the name idd.wunderground.com, which is
connected to an IP number. Would making that name in your allow fix
things? The machine knows itself as n8.wunderground.com, which as you
said, is an internal IP only.

Jeff