20050602: Dynamic vs. static IP addresses for LDM

Hi Nancy,

It would probably work.....We do not recommend it, as DNS entries can take
as long as 24 hours to pass through the network, and reverse DNS lookup is
required to establish the connection, so if DNS did not have the "new"
dynamic IP, it would refuse the connection. I would not suggest using this
approach...unless it is your ONLY option.

Jeff