LNCC and UBA

Hi Tom,

> Hi Waldenio,
>
> >I did the changes that you request.
>
> Thank you for the quick action!  The only site left feeding from
> emo is LNCC:

I asked them. Maybe this change occur only in the monday, because
your mail arrived yesterday only after 18 Hrs

> Each data server is a dual Opteron SunFire V20Z with 12 GB of RAM.

Humm... this make me envious ! :-P

> When I left yesterday afternoon, we
> were sending out a peak of 780 Mbps!

wow !!!

> >The LNCC open his firewall also, and now we have 3 Relay
> >sites here: we, UFRJ and LNCC.
>
> This sounds excellent!  How good is the network connection at LNCC?

I´ll ask about the LNCC bandwidth. I think that connection is so good
as UFRJ, USP or CPTEC. I can feed alternate from LNCC with no problems.

Cheers,
Waldenio.