Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:26:11 -0500
From: Jordan Gerth <address@hidden>
To: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20030701:NEMA Data Source

Jeff,

Thank you for your reply, and your guidance.

My location is in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, which is halfway between
Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL. The national headquarters of NEMAS is
located in Boston, Massachusetts.

I am looking to ingest PPS, DDS, and/or HDS if possible. ACARS data may
also benefit my operation.

Jordan Gerth
National Environmental and Meteorological Association