20050701:NOGAPS

Hi Steve,

NOGAPS originates at FNMOC not NCEP so would not have a KNWC tag, and as
far as our data distribution, is available only point-to-point from FNMOC.

If you are an IDD participant, which I know SSEC is, I can request a feed
from FNMOC to you...

Just let me know what machine you would like to use for ingesting the
FNMOC feed..

Cheers,

Jeff