20050805: 20050805: LDM and the SCOOP project

>From:  Gerry Creager <address@hidden>

Hi Gerry,

>I sent a followup to Steve's note already.  I'll touch base via phone
>next week, but I'm thinking 23 could plan to be there for the 24th.
>I've spent a lot of con call time over last year learning that sometimes
>it's worth the plane trip!

Perhaps you missed the comment about my schedule:

  I, on the other hand, will be taking some vacation starting on
  Saturday, August 20.  I will return to the office on Thursday, August
  25 or Friday, August 26.

>Two thoughts: I'd prefer to sit down face-to-face for most of a day, and
>come home, to a similar length telecon where we can't do sidebar
>discussions with whiteboards and picture drawing.

Do you think it will take an entire day?

>Second, I'm not sure
>I can survive being gone from Boulder more than 2 weeks at a time...

:-)