Re: 20050826: stokes ldm

HI Mark,

(jweber) lenny:/home/jweber 20 % ssh -l ldm stokes.metr.ou.edu

(jweber) lenny:/home/jweber 22 % ssh -l ldm stokes1.metr.ou.edu

what am I doing wrong.....one of those names should take.

(jweber) lenny:/home/jweber 3 % nslookup stokes.metr.ou.edu
Server:  laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
Address:  128.117.140.62

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    stokes.metr.ou.edu
Address:  129.15.192.81

and

(jweber) lenny:/home/jweber 1 % nslookup stokes1.metr.ou.edu
Server:  laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
Address:  128.117.140.62

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    stokes1.metr.ou.edu
Address:  129.15.193.86

From what I can see via the topo:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/rtstats_topogif?CONDUIT

I see you only feeding CONDUIT to UAH, we can take UAH off, but that is
only one site, so.....

Let me know...

Jeff