20050906:CONDUIT Feed change

Hi Patrick,

OU is having some issues propogating the CONDUIT feed, please change your
feed request to:

flood.atmos.uiuc.edu  (or is notam.atmos.uiuc.edu doing the feeding?)

...for the CONDUIT feed

David Wojtowicz has been gracious enough to place an allow for you:

..see below.

for the CONDUIT feed.

The allow is in place at UIUC, so please let me know when you are
successful and OU can remove their allow for you for the CONDUIT feed.

Thanks all,

Jeff