20050908: A Few More GEM Questions

Hi Rhesa,

Currently the CMC only ingests into the IDD the 60 km GEM model runs for
every 6 hours....I think if demand warranted, we could get them to ingest
more...(maybe).

The other prods, I believe, are available from their site via FTP.

I was going to give you the URL, but I cannot find it now..;(

I will contact the CMC and see if it is still available, and find out
where it is..

BTW, did you get my message re the CONDUIT feed change for UND from OU to
Wisc?

Thanks,

Jeff