Re: GOES-10/12_fl1/2 images

Hi Lu,

Our Policy committee deemed that the floater services should cease.

This is the case for both sat and radar. The thinking is that we provide a
1km BREF radar mosaic, so you could use that instead of floaters, and the
same thoughts carried over to satellite. We offer the full 1km scans for
visible, 4km for IR and WV so most felt the data was redundant..;(

Let me know if you are having difficulties ingesting the 1km national
radar BREF mosaic (if you desire it), or desire sat prods that you may not
already be ingesting..

Apologies for any inconvenience,

Jeff