20051019:CAse Study Data

Hi Giovanni,

The LDM:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.4.2/index.html

is a data management sofware tool.

GEMPAK is one of 3 visualization packages we support here at Unidata:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/

We are NOT a data archive center, for that purpose you should contact the
National Climate Data Center (NCDC):

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/ncdc.html

I do not know what data types you desire, but NCDC ~should have model
output, satellite, and radar data, and others....

If you want to use GEMPAK to visualize this data, you can download the
GEMPAK package and decoders to place the data into .gem files for use by
GEMPAK.

Let me know if you have other questions or experience any difficulties.

Cheers,

Jeff