20051108: obtain upstream data-feeds

Hello Xiaoyan,

Feel free to contact:

address@hidden

if you need help installing the LDM.

I see you have given only an IP for your hostname, it appears to be
registered to the .rev.uncw.edu domain.

An IP is fine to feed to, but a hostname makes statistics easier ;)

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/

Do you know what data feeds you will desire?

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/index.html

and:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/

for more information regarding feedtypes.

Once we determine what data you desire (and your LDM is installed), we
will find an appropriate host for you to feed from.

Welcome aboard!

Jeff