20051118: IDD feeds from LSU to Mississippi State U.

>From: Robert Leche <address@hidden>

Hi Bob and Jamie,

I just wanted to remind you that the following feeds can NEVER
be relayed through the IDD:

ACARS
GEM
FNMOC
NLDN

All of these feeds are restricted to point-to-point feeds from
their originators:

ACARS - NOAA/FSL (now NOAA Global Systems Division (GSD))
GEM   - Canadian Meteorological Center (CMC)
FNMOC - Fleet Numerical
NLDN  - SUNY Albany

Relay of restricted data can result in the loss of the data for
the entire Unidata community, so _please_ make sure to never
relay any of these feeds outside of your organization.

Thanks in advance...

Tom Yoksas